How To Backup GB Whatsapp Chats To Google Drive?
as you know that Gb WhatsApp did not directly stores data backup to the google drive, so if you are tensed about taking backup of your Gb WhatsApp and loosing data while taking backup, then you need not to worry about because fortunately, you can use GB WhatsApp and create a backup without losing precious data and content. Firstly, you need to take backup of the GB WhatsApp data and then putting that backup in the original WhatsApp backup folder and restoring it in original WhatsApp and then again backing it up to the google drive using the original WhatsApp. Creating a backup is crucial to ensure your digital life. I have described the full procedure in detailed below, so you need to just follow these steps in order to create backup:
- Firstly, open GB WhatsApp and go to the menu
- In order to access the settings menu, tap on your phone’s “menu” icon. This is a three-dot key located in the upper right corner of one’s screen
- Now from the dropdown menu, tap on the settings option
- From the settings menu, go to “Chats”
- Now you just need to scroll down and click onChats backup
- From the chat backup option create a local backup of your text messages and chats. This backup is useable by original WhatsApp as well!
- After creating local backup on your phone memory, you need to download and install the actual WhatsApp application from the Play Store.
- After successfully downloading the application, you have to register it with the same number you used to login in GB WhatsApp, as it will not put your WhatsApp account at risk because GB WhatsApp provide you feature of running two WhatsApp at the same time on one mobile. So, you don’t need to uninstall it from your phone.
After installing the original WhatsApp on your mobile, do not open it first follow the following steps:
How To Move the GBWHATSAPP Data to The Official WhatsApp Data?
Now, we have to move the backed-up data from GB WhatsApp to the original WhatsApp directory. So, carefully follow these steps to do that:
- On your phone, open the file manager and navigate to the GBWhatsApp directory.
- Once you reached in the GBWHATSAPP folder, open the database folder.
- The backup you made will be in the database folder with the file name ‘msgstore.db.crypt12’
- Now you have to simply copy the backup file and went to the official WhatsApp directory.
- After reaching the WhatsApp directory, go to the backup folder and place the copied backup file there.
You have succeeded in moving the GBWHATSAPP database to official WhatsApp.
Now you need to install the official WhatsApp in the mobile by using the same number you used for the GB WhatsApp. Next, verify the number and restore chats from backup when asked. At this point all of your messages are available on WhatsApp official account for you!
You are a few steps away from saving your GB WhatsApp backup to your google drive, Keep following… we’re almost done!
How to Backup GB WhatsApp chat to Google Drive using WhatsApp?
- Now open WhatsApp application.
- Tap more options or the there-dot menu on the top right corner. >settings>chats>chats backups>backup to Google drive
There you go! Your backup is now stored on Google Drive and you can now restore it by simply following the same procedure!
How To See Deleted Status In Gb WhatsApp?
if you are a GB WhatsApp user and want to see the deleted whatsapp statuses of your contact then there is a very easy way to do so! You can watch the deleted whatsapp statuses of all your whatsapp contacts even if they deleted them. To do so, you need to follow these simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to open GB WhatsApp.
- Go to its settings, GB WhatsApp has two settings, one is normal whatsapp mode setting and the other is GB Whatsapp Setting. You should use the GB Whatsapp settings to perform this operation.
- From the settings, go to the Anti-delete option and enable it. By enabling it, you can see the deleted messages of your contacts.
- Swipe down and there you will find Anti-Delete Status option, turn it on.
- Now you can view the deleted status of your contacts and GB WhatsApp also allow to download the status directly without the use of any third-party applications or websites or from whatsapp.status (starting with dot the file name means hide file) file.
How To Change Font Style in Gb WhatsApp?
Ever wanted to make your WhatsApp more stylish? Well, there is a way. All you need to do it change the font style of messages and chats in order for them look different from one another- but not too dramatic!
In this article, we will tell you how to change your fonts in WhatsApp easily. As it’s one of the most popular chatting apps with billions of users around the world and has been loved by many people because for its simplicity while providing services which can’t be matched anywhere else on earth! All messages are sent within seconds from a phone through our favorite messaging app – WhatsApp” So let’s get started!
If you want to change the font on your WhatsApp, there is no option available in the app itself. To remedy this problem however, follow these steps: first have a look at what requirements are needed for changing fonts and then complete them within 5 minutes!
- Android Phone (I hope you have one)
- GB WhatsApp Apk (Important)
Head over now and get a new look for all of its features. The time has come to change your WhatsApp font!
How to Change Fonts in WhatsApp?
If you have already checked out the requirements section, make sure to start following these instructions.
- First of all, you need to uninstall the official WhatsApp app from your phone. Why? Because we’re going install ‘Mod App’ instead and it won’t work with two apps that use the same Phone Number so don’t forget about this step!
- Now by clicking on the download button, download the latest GB WhatsApp in your mobile.
- Install the downloaded APK on your Android, you will the APK in the download folder.
- Open the App after successful installation and make account same as before you have done for the original WhatsApp installation.
- When you’re ready to use WhatsApp, click on the top-right corner and tap “GB Settings” option from your list.
- Scroll down to find the “Change app Font” option.
- Now, you can find fonts that are trending and stylish. Simply select a font from the list to copy its style for your own use.
- After applying the font, you should press back and check to make sure it was applied correctly. If all goes well then congratulations! You just changed your WhatsApp font style!
That’s it, these are the only steps you have to follow in order for your WhatsApp fonts style-changing experience. Isn’t it simple? Yes indeed! Now when using this same process on an Android phone all users will be able change font types using their device instead of through Google Play Store or any other third-party app store like Apple App Store out there today.