It’s a crucial issue for individuals who like social networking and use WhatsApp, the most popular messaging software, to understand how to make their account more customised and consistent. And it’s possible that’s why you’d want to update your WhatsApp profile photo or display picture since it’s one of the best ways to make your account more entertaining and individualised.
In this blog article, we’ll show you how to modify your WhatsApp profile photo in a step-by-step manner. So, without spending any more time, let’s get started.
How to Change Your WhatsApp Profile Picture in 6 Easy Steps
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your phone or tablet. and foremost, you must first start Whatsapp on your smartphone in order to update your profile or show an image. Simply click on the WhatsApp app icon on your smartphone, as seen in the picture below, to do so.
Step 2: Tap the three dots in the upper right corner: You’ll see that you’re now on the app’s main screen. On the app screen, you’ll see three vertical dots in the upper right corner. When you click on these three dots, a menu will appear.
Step 3: Select Settings from the drop-down menu: On your screen, a menu will glide down with a selection of different alternatives. You must choose the sixth and last option, which is Settings, from this menu. To pick it up, just touch it.
Step 4: Choose a profile photo:You’ll now be in the messaging app’s settings area. You’ll discover a lot of different settings under this category.
- Since we want to modify our profile photos today, go to your profile picture and click on it.
- As indicated in the figure below, it will be in the form of a circular symbol.
Step 5: Click on the camera symbol Next, click on the little camera icon next to your profile photo, as seen in the figure below.
Step 6: To alter your profile photo, choose any of the following options: The Gallery and the Camera choices will both be displayed on your screen at this point. You may change your display image by selecting any of these.
- If you choose the camera option, a camera will appear on your screen, allowing you to take a photo and save it as your DP.
- If you choose the gallery option, however, you will be sent to your phone’s gallery.
- You may then choose any photo you like to be your display picture.
- Additionally, choose the image and make any necessary adjustments, and voila! Your display image has now been successfully updated.
So that was all there was to it for changing your WhatsApp profile image. As a result, we think that updating your WhatsApp display image will no longer be a time-consuming procedure for you. You may also find out how to initiate a WhatsApp group video call. With our entertaining and informative tips, you may learn how to send a message on Whatsapp without preserving the contact.