How to Change Language in WhatsApp?
When it comes to conversing and interacting with friends through online chats, WhatsApp has become a must-have software in world. With this free social media chat app, users can publish stories, movies, share multimedia, apk files, documents, voice notes, video calls, and more.As the internet has grown in popularity, so has the number of individuals who use smartphones, applications, and other such devices.
Many smartphone users, however, still choose to use WhatsApp and other applications in the language in which they are most comfortable. Fewer people know that the social networking app is available in over 40 languages on iOS and up to 60 on Android. So, here’s a comprehensive instruction on how to change WhatsApp’s language.
How to change language in WhatsApp on Android devices
- On your Android smartphone, open WhatsApp.
- Next, choose “More” choices. (three dotted lines)
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Select “Chats” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “App language” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, decide on a language to use.
Note: that changing the app’s language has no effect on your keyboard. For that, you’ll need to change your phone’s settings.
How to change the language on Android for the entire system?
- From the app drawer or the home screen, open the Settings app.
- To get to the bottom of the page, scroll down.
- Select System (gear icon).
- Select Language & Input from the drop-down menu (globe icon).
- Select Languages (icon with multilingual characters).
- Select “Add a language” (plus button).
- Choose a language from the drop-down menu.
- The majority of languages have their own geographical areas. Choose an area for the language you want to learn.
- Press and hold the two horizontal lines to shift your favourite language to the top after the language has been added.
How to change the language on iOS (iPhone iPad) for the entire system?
- To begin, navigate to your iPhone’s settings.
- Next, choose “General.”
- Select “iPhone Language” from the drop-down menu under “Language & Region.”
- Once you’ve picked a language, press Done > Change to (chosen language).
WhatsApp offers a total of 11 local languages in India, which are as follows:
By utilising this approach, you can quickly change your WhatsApp language while conversing. We hope this post on how to change WhatsApp language while texting is useful.