How to Mute or Unmute a Whatsapp Status
Only contacts stored in the user’s phonebook may see WhatsApp Stories. WhatsApp Status material, like Instagram and Snapchat Stories, is deleted 24 hours after it is posted. Users may also adjust the privacy of their Status and make it available only to select contacts using the app. It’s worth noting that all WhatsApp statuses are available to all contacts by default.
You may now just silence someone’s WhatsApp status update if it irritates you. However, you must be aware of all tips and methods in order to make use of this function. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of all the methods that will enable you to mute and unmute WhatsApp status on your iPhone.
How to mute or unmute a contact’s status update
You may mute a contact’s status updates so that they don’t display at the top of your status page anymore.
How to Mute Whatsapp Status Update on iPhone
You may silence a contact’s status updates so that they don’t display towards the top of the STATUS tab anymore. To silence a contact’s status update, follow the procedures outlined below.
- To begin, open Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Then choose the STATUS tab.
- You must press and hold your contact’s status update after entering the status tab.
- When a pop-up appears on the screen, press MUTE.
You may unmute a contact’s status at any moment if you change your mind. Here’s a step-by-step method for unmuting a contact’s status on Whatsapp.
How to Unmute Whatsapp Status Update on iPhone
To unmute the status update, go through the procedures listed below.
- On your iPhone, open Whatsapp.
- After that, go to the STATUS tab.
- Scroll down to the Muted updates area after accessing the status page.
- Tap and hold the status update for your contact.
- On the screen, a popup will open; hit UNMUTE.
You may quickly mute or unmute the WhatsApp status of selected contacts by following the procedures outlined above. Do you have any issues with the procedure? Please post your queries in the comments below, and make sure your Whatsapp is up to current. Best of luck!