How To Use YO Whatsapp: Update & Unhide Chats
How To Use YoWhatsapp?
The Yo WhatsApp is a fascinating, new modded app that can make your texting better than ever before. The original WhatsApp messaging service has been around since 2015 and still remains one of the most popular messaging apps on Google Play Store for years now with over 550 million monthly active users (MAU).
The Yo WhatsApp is a great alternative to the original WhatsApp app. Many people are fascinated by this modded version, but many don’t know how it’s different from regular old WhatsApp and what all of these features can do for you!
If you have been using WhatsApp, then the basic aspects of Yo WhatsApp will feel familiar. However, there are some features that make it a little different which we can take advantage of to learn how do use them!
Let’s check out the features we find in YoWhatsApp to learn how to use them!
YO WhatsApp’s interface is split into different sections or tabs that can be easily explored from the app’s upper section and swiping left or right. This menu also offers us a camera on our device so we take quick pictures, videos for sharing immediately with friends through Chats status updates are available in here too!
YO Whatsapp Features
As we discussed earlier that there are different sections or tabs available in Yo WhatsApp so here, we will discuss that how you can use these sections to take full advantage of it. In the first place, let’s take a look at the three main sections of this app.
When you open the app for the first time, your screen will be filled with chats and conversations. You can see all past messages in this window without having to search them individually by date or contact name! Simply tap on any specific conversation that interests you. It’ll take just one click to access anything from there.
When you are in the conversation, press down on the text box at bottom of your screen. This will drop down a keyboard with which to type messages and send them off once finished writing! Once one sent their message, they can check that it has been delivered by looking for blue checks next time around just like on WhatsApp Messenger (one single check means that the message has been sent, two checks that the message has been received, and two blue checks that your contact has opened the message). However, be aware these same colour codes might not work against MODs because they’ve developed precisely this way so hide information from recipients.
Whenever you want to start a new conversation, press the floating + button in your home screen’s lower part. This will bring up more options that can be accessed by pressing it again on its own with one finger! Amongst these are speech bubble icons for starting conversations between yourself and anyone else registered as contacts on your phone or using WhatsApp where their number was saved in your contacts.
The new Status feature allows you to share a photo, video or message that disappears after 24 hours. This function is similar to other social networks such as Instagram where users are granted access at publishing temporary contents followed by the option of checking who viewed your post afterwards so you know if anyone else saw what you posted.
In WhatsApp Status we can see a list with all the active statuses of our contacts, press any entry on this list to view its contents. To post your own status and share it publicly or privately for everyone on your contact list. The option My Status! will allow us access only camera which is open so that we may upload images taken from here onto your status afterwards if desired.
The easiest way to publish a status is to tap the icons in the bottom right corner. The scissors grant access to your multimedia gallery, while using a pencil will publish any text as an online status update for all viewers, whilst the camera icon opens the cam to capture and publish whatever you want!
Audio & Video Calls
The upgraded YO WhatsApp, just like the original WhatsApp and other recent updates to this popular messaging app has not only allowed us chat but also make voice or video calls. The function works almost exactly like Chats in which you’ll see all your contact’s information on one page with an option for either phone call or video call. You can perform any of these option by clicking on the icons available next to the person’s name. so, by clicking on the button you can make a call or video call instantly.
How To Unhide Chat In YO Whatsapp?
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app, but it lacks one thing: the ability to hide chats from prying eyes, which means you’re constantly at risk for friends seeing what’s going on with certain conversations if they have access to your phone! This feature exists in many of its other MODs like YO WhatsApp.
Invisible chat on your phone is the next big thing. WhatsApp recently introduced fingerprint lock for its Android app and offers Touch ID, FaceID unlock options but there’s no way to hide a specific chat from home screen in either case so we can use an inbuilt feature to accomplish that task.
The process to hide a WhatsApp chat is pretty simple, you have to select a chat you want to hide by long pressing it. Now from the above menu buttons, click on the archive button to hide the specific chat.
To unhide a WhatsApp chat, you need to reverse the process. Follow the following steps to unhide your hidden WhatsApp chat.
- Go to the end of the chats in the chat tab by swiping down.
- When you reach the end of the chats, you will see an ‘Archived’ option.
- Click on it and there will be a list of chats appear that you made hide.
- Now long press any chat you want to unhide and then select Unarchive option from the upper right corner of the app.
That’s all! Now your selected chat is unachieved and you can see that chat again in the chats tab.
How To Update YO Whatsapp?
Downloading the latest version of YO WhatsApp is essential for making the most out it. We’ll show how downloading updates will keep you up to date with all its features!
Updating YO WhatsApp is a bit different from updating the other apps we usually download through Google Play Store. We have several methods that you can use, but before starting make sure to create backup copies of your conversations if desired and then proceed with installing updates.
- To get to Chat Settings, head over the Chats section and click on that little menu that has three vertical dots in it.
- Now from the chat menu select Chats section.
- Now press on the Chat backup option.
- Press the Back Up button.
- Now you have made a local chat backup and you are ready to update the app.
- Now again open the settings from the three dots button.
- Click on the Help button.
- Select App info from the menu.
- Copy the app version present there for later use.
- You just found out that your version number is higher than the one we offer. You need to update so check for an updated APK from here and start downloading it!
- When you launch the installation, your operating system will warn that there is an app already on your device and ask if it’s okay for this one to update as well. Press “Install” to start installing!
- Once the installation has been completed, you’ll see a new notification on your screen confirming that the app is updated. Press Open to open up all conversations just as they were before!
If you want to update Yo WhatsApp and fix any bugs, there is a second method available.
- open YO WhatsApp and go to the Chat menu (top right corner) with 3 dots icon.
- Select Mods from this dropdown menu for more options!
- Now find the Update option by swiping down and click on it when you find it in menu.
- Now click on check for updates.
- Now the app will take a few seconds to check if there is any update available or your app is up to dated.
- If the app is up to dated, it will show you the message that app is up to date other wise it will show you update option to update it.