What Is Gb WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is a mobile messaging application which has revolutionized the way in which people communicate. Despite all of its controversy, it’s still one of your best options for chatting with friends and family members alike!
GBWhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp designed to add new features not found in the original app. It’s only available through third party sources and cannot be installed from Google Play Store, but you can download it from the following given download button.
The MOD has been really successful as it incorporates some extra features that have been historically demanded by the user community and haven’t made an appearance in any official versions yet, such as being able to use two phone numbers at once or having more privacy options for hiding our status or our last seen time.
How To Use Gb WhatsApp?
With this MOD you can communicate in almost the same way as on WhatsApp. You will be able to send text messages, make video calls and share files with other users too – all features that are present in the original version is present in WhatsApp GB. The app has been developed upon the source code of an original, so it’s easy to understand why their features are same. However, they are not adding extra features to the original app but rather creating something stand alone with all these same functions that can do for you!
There are dozens of WhatsApp MODs that offer us extra functions such as YOWhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus, and new ones appear every week. However, it’s one the best options you can use right now despite all controversy surrounding its development!
How To Unhide Chat In GbWhatsApp?
WhatsApp is undoubtedly the most popular messaging app. It also duly updates it which keep adding features, but there’s still something missing from WhatsApp that you can find in other apps like Telegram and Hike – a secret chat or ability hide specific chats so prying eyes don’t see what’s going on for everyone else who has them open!
While WhatsApp recently introduced fingerprint lock for its Android app and offers Touch ID or FaceID to keep your iPhone safe, there’s no way of locking a specific chat. However, we can use an in-built feature that’ll make chats invisible from the home screen!
Following is the procedure of how you can hide your chat in WhatsApp from others:
- First of all, open WhatsApp application and then go to the chat that you wish to hide.
- Now all you need to do is to right swipe on the chat that you want to delete and click the ‘Archive’ button from the options.
- That’s all! The chat is now archived and it is no longer visible in your chat list.
Now as you know how to hide a WhatsApp chat, you can also unhide chat by following the simple steps below:
- First of all, on the WhatsApp application and scroll down to the end bottom of the chats.
- You can also see your archived conversations by clicking on the ‘Archived’ button that is available on the bottom of the screen!
- After opening the archive tab, just find the chat you want to unhide and long press on the chat and click ‘Unarchive chat’ button at the top right corner.
The only drawback of this option is that, if you receive a message after archiving the chat, it will get unarchived and show up in your list of chats.